6 Pieces of Advice for New Mamas

In diesem Forum findest du hilfreiche Themen zu Forenworld (den Zusatzservices, sowie dem Support).
Du kannst die Beiträge und das Forum natürlich jederzeit löschen.

Postby lonwaysafety » 2018-03-04, 08:29:05 am

Things that made me nervous as a new mom don’t make me nervous anymore. So much has changed in four years.As a new mom, I second-guessed myself,baby shoes, had little confidence in my decisions, and most of the time felt like I was always asking all of my mom friends for advice and help.The third time around,baby car seats, it is a whole new ballgame. I want to encourage you new moms. You new dads. It gets so much easier! As time goes on, you will settle into this new role. You will be confident that you are the mama and you know what is best for your child.You will get in your groove & you will soar!This is for You...Everyone Feels UnsureYou’re doing a great job! Give yourself grace and know that everyone feels unsure at times in the beginning. I felt so unsure the first time and now as a third-time new mom, I am more confident in my ways. You Know BestYou will get so much advice as a new parent. When I was a new mama, I didn’t anticipate how overwhelmed I would be by the the advice! Slowly I started to realize that I am the mama and I know what is best for my own baby. All babies are so different!You'll Figure Out the Whole Eating ThingI can remember worrying about eating! Are they eating enough, are they hungry? The third time I was able to rest easy… that baby will tell you when it’s hungry!You DO Have Enough LoveI think once we start expanding our families this is a natural question to ask. And the answer is yes! You can be intentional with each baby and fill up each love tank accordingly!Don't Assume Your Older Child Will Be JealousI have been through this a few times now and each time my older child has lovingly welcomed the new baby into our family and made the transition lovely! Rest easy…. you are giving your child a new best friend!Yes, You Have What It TakesBefore I have given birth each time,baby nappies, I have asked myself this question. Do I have what it takes? And the answer is, you do! You are taking on a hard and rewarding job, and you absolutely have what it takes. Don’t second-guess yourself or fall into the “mama guilt”. You are super woman!
lonwaysafety

Return to Willkommen bei Forenworld!